Please ensure care is taken when bringing waste to the refuse area and the correct bins are used.
We are increasing seeing the below:
• Waste left on the floor despite there being empty bins available, sometimes leaving no room to enter the refuse area
• Bags left unsecured with all types of waste
• General waste being added to recycling bins
• Empty boxes added to the recycling and general waste taking up more space than necessary
This creates a significant hazard to residents and the team working in the building.
Please observe the following:
• Waste to be separated into general and recycling. See link below for details on what can go into the recycling bin
• All bags should be secured and placed in the relevant bin
• Carboard boxes should be flattened before adding to recycling bin
If you find the refuse area in an untidy way please let the concierge team know.
We make every effort to keep these area’s and clean and organised but need your co-operation.
Canary Wharf, E14
Tel: 0207 093 4254