Message from R&R:
The Landmark Gym will re-open on Wednesday 29th July. We are implementing several measures to ensure we are doing all we can to minimise the risk to staff and residents.
Our new procedures include several changes that will impact how you use the gym.
Opening times, bookings, and fair use:
· We have created a booking system to book via the R&R portal (www.dwellant.com). To access the booking system find the recent posting ‘Gym Booking’ and click on the calendar. There will be a button for this on the main dashboard but this is not in place yet.
· A maximum of 3 sessions can be booked in 7 days.
· A maximum of 10 people will be able to book the gym for any given slot.
· The gym will be open from 05.00 to 23.45, closing for cleaning between 10.00-11.00 and 16.00-17.00.
· Booking slots will start on the hour and run for 45 minutes.
· The gym must be vacated by all at 45 minutes past each hour.
When visiting the gym:
· You must have a confirmed booking.
· There are 2 hand sanitisers with-in the gym and one located beside the external door.
· Please sanitise your equipment before and after use. Anti-bacterial spray and disposable paper will be provided.
· Please respect social distancing.
· Foam rollers, medicine balls, small mats, and Hungarian balls have been removed until further notice.
· The water fountain has been turned off. Please bring your own water with you.
Cleaning and Hygiene Regime:
· We will be completing three full disinfecting cleans every 24 hours. 10.00, 16.00, and overnight.
· We have a piece of equipment on order that will allow us to quickly disinfect all equipment and adds a solution every 30 days that creates a protective barrier against germs and viruses.
· It is important gym users clean down their equipment before and after use.
Residents found not abiding by the above may have their access removed permanently.
We are delighted to get the gym back open. If you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions please ask.